Show simple item record

dc.creatorBubans, Valéria Escaio
dc.date.accessioned2021-12-07T18:50:53Z
dc.date.available2021-12-07T18:50:53Z
dc.date.issued2021-07-22
dc.identifier.urihttp://repositorio.ufsm.br/handle/1/23194
dc.description.abstractThe objectives of this study was to determine the optimum plot size (Xo) and the number of repetitions to evaluate the mass of fresh matter of forage wheat and to investigate the variability of Xo among agricultural years, sowing dates and cultivars. Thirty-six uniformity trials were conducted (two agricultural years × three sowing dates × two cultivars × three repetitions). The Xo was determined by the method of maximum curvature of the coefficient of variation model, proposed by Paranaíba, Ferreira and Morais (2009a). The number of repetitions was determined for experiments in the completely randomized designs and randomized blocks in scenarios formed by the combinations of i treatments (i=3, 4, …, 50) and d least differences among treatment means to be detected as significant by the Tukey test, at 5% of significance, expressed as a percentage of the overall mean experimental (d=5%, 10%, …, 30%), according to the methodology described in Cargnelutti Filho et at. (2014). The optimum plot size to evaluate the mass of fresh matter of forage wheat is 4.05 m². Seven repetitions are enough to identify the mass of fresh matter in completely randomized designs and randomized block designs up to 50 treatments, making it possible to obtain least significant difference less than or equal to 20% of the average of the experiment.eng
dc.description.sponsorshipConselho Nacional de Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico - CNPqpor
dc.languageporpor
dc.publisherUniversidade Federal de Santa Mariapor
dc.rightsAttribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International*
dc.rights.urihttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/*
dc.subjectTriticum aestivum L.por
dc.subjectCultura de cobertura de solopor
dc.subjectEnsaio de uniformidadepor
dc.subjectSoil cover cropeng
dc.subjectUniformity trialeng
dc.titleTamanho ótimo de parcela e número de repetições para avaliar a massa de matéria fresca em trigo forrageiropor
dc.title.alternativeOptimum plot size and number of repetitions to evaluate the fresh matter in forage wheateng
dc.typeDissertaçãopor
dc.description.resumoOs objetivos deste trabalho foram determinar o tamanho ótimo de parcela (Xo) e o número de repetições para avaliar a massa de matéria fresca de trigo forrageiro, e investigar a variabilidade de Xo entre anos agrícolas, épocas de semeadura e cultivares. Foram conduzidos 36 ensaios de uniformidade (dois anos agrícolas × três épocas de semeadura × duas cultivares × três repetições). O Xo foi determinado por meio do método da curvatura máxima do modelo do coeficiente de variação, proposto por Paranaíba, Ferreira e Morais (2009a). O número de repetições foi determinado para experimentos nos delineamentos inteiramente casualizado e blocos ao acaso em cenários formados pelas combinações de i tratamentos (i=3, 4, ..., 50) e d diferenças mínimas entre médias de tratamentos detectadas como significativas pelo teste de Tukey, a 5% de significância, expressas em percentagem da média do experimento (d=5%, 10%, ..., 30%), conforme metodologia descrita em Cargnelutti Filho et at. (2014). O tamanho ótimo de parcela para avaliar a massa de matéria fresca de trigo forrageiro é 4,05 m². Sete repetições são suficientes para avaliar a massa de matéria fresca em delineamentos inteiramente casualizado e blocos ao acaso com até 50 tratamentos, possibilitando obter diferença mínima significativa menor ou igual a 20% da média do experimento.por
dc.contributor.advisor1Cargnelutti Filho, Alberto
dc.contributor.advisor1Latteshttp://lattes.cnpq.br/0233728865094243por
dc.contributor.referee1Carvalho, Ivan Ricardo
dc.contributor.referee2Facco, Giovani
dc.creator.Latteshttp://lattes.cnpq.br/8520609945051624por
dc.publisher.countryBrasilpor
dc.publisher.departmentAgronomiapor
dc.publisher.initialsUFSMpor
dc.publisher.programPrograma de Pós-Graduação em Agronomiapor
dc.subject.cnpqCNPQ::CIENCIAS AGRARIAS::AGRONOMIApor
dc.publisher.unidadeCentro de Ciências Ruraispor


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record

Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International

O Manancial - Repositório Digital da UFSM utiliza a versão 6.3 do software DSpace.
Av. Roraima, 1000. Cidade Universitária "Prof. José Mariano da Rocha Filho".
Bairro Camobi. CEP: 97.105-900. Santa Maria, RS, Brasil.